Portals of Destruction EP

 My 8th EP 'Portals of Destruction' is available in most online music stores.


LISTEN TO MY MUSIC: Click Here

Back Story: A huge film buff, I just love all genres of movies. But I am very passionate on female led action movies, it's only now we're seeing women taking on more lead action roles, "And I love it!" 

Here are some of my favourites for 2023:

The Mother: Jennifer Lopez

Ghosted: Ana De Armas, Chris Evans Adrien Brody

Citadel: Priyanka Chopra, Richard Madden,

Heart of Stone: Gal Gadot, Jamie Dornan (coming soon)

ALL TRAILER VIDEO LINKS ARE COPYRIGHT OF THE RESPECTED OWNERS

Keep a look out for my action/thriller 

'Jet Slade: Rise of the Black Hood'

(Click on image to visit Jet Slade: ROTBH)


Watch the Teaser Featurette


PORTALS OF DESTRUCTION EP

Set in the distant future, Earth has been under attack by an unknown alien race. Earth's resources are at it's lowest and the population diminishing. Earth has combined it's forces from around the globe and a special elite team of marines and scientists have been given a mission to find out the source of this new alien invasion. This journey will change their lives as they see it forever.

For those of you who follow me will know how much I love the outdoors, the video promo below I filmed ten years ago Sunday, June 09, 2013 at a beautiful remote Yorkshire location. It was such a beautiful evening and I captured this amazing landscape view while I was out testing some new camera equipment.


Buy Portals of Destruction: AMAZON

                                                                                                                                     

Thanks for reading,
Edmahoo

Comments

Popular Posts