YOU CAUGHT MY EYE

It's that time of year when I sift through social media to find my favourite 'You Caught My Eye'.

Every so often I like to check out what's been happening with some of my followers on social media, 'X' formally known as Twitter being my main source of interaction. There are so many creative and talented people out there creating such amazing content it was very difficult to choose.

On that note, let's waste no time and dive straight into the action!

NOTE: ALL IMAGES AND CLIPS ARE THE COPYRIGHT OF THE RIGHTFUL OWNERS.

Linda Hargreaves: Actor/Writer

IMDb

X (Twitter)

(Image taken from IMDb)

I first met Linda a few years ago via Twitter at the time, I was so intrigued by the different characters and comical sketches she created on YouTube.

A very talented and versatile actor Linda has also featured in short films and also the well know BBC1 TV drama 'Call The Midwife, set in London's East End during the 1950's.

Below are just some of her YouTube Sketches and the many different characters Linda portrays: 

Don't forget to 'LIKE and SUBSCRIBE'.

Shyrell Torks

Mrs Kendrick

Peter Irving: Actor

IMDb

'X' (Twitter)

I always enjoy watching Peter's short clips on X, especially when he's getting prepared for a character he's portraying for a new role as he describes and shares the process he goes through for his characters. "Such a rare process to see these days and if you know me, I just love behind the scenes"... very interesting to watch especially if you're an upcoming actor.

Through the years of interacting with Peter, he has shared some amazing works he's been a part of, such a versatile actor.

Gemma Wallace: Actor/Voice Over Artist/Motion Capture/Screen Combat



Gemma first 'Caught My Eye' when I was recommended by Twitter a few years back and what an absolute pleasure. Her profile stated 'Kickboxer' and as you all know being a Martial arts Instructor in Freestyle Kickboxing, I'm a huge supporter of Women in film (especially action movies). Hence my film 'Jet Slade: Rise Of The Black Hood (currently in post production').which features a strong female cast.

"We live quite close to each other and I'm hoping we can meet up and train in martial arts together."
Over the past few years I've seen Gemma mature in her acting and not only that, she hosts her own YouTube channel 'Gemma Wallace Acting' where she gives out good advice to actors. Her videos are worth watching and don't forget to 'LIKE and SUBSCRIBE'.


For those of you who follow me on my Facebook (Meta) open channel 'Edmahoo' you will see how much of a huge fan I am of visual effects, animation and CGI. Gemma recently shared a project she was involved in, just how amazing is this:


Visualization with Unreal Engine at Dimentions Studio

Amazing Catalogue of Works Gemma.

Ben Affat: Actor

A big shout out to Ben, he works very hard in his trade as an actor and it's a pleasure to watch his works. At the time of connecting with Ben on Twitter I shared the trailer for 'Treadstone' a streaming platform series and spin-off taken from the books and movies 'The Bourne Identity' where Ben plays a  prison guard.

Ben features in this Ad for Petrolsol from 2022
Sarah Jamie Lewis: Actor/Filmmaker



If there's anyone who works really hard and is passionate at what they do it's Sarah Jamie Lewis.

Sarah shares and keeps you up to date with some of her projects she's been working and let me tell you, "It's a lot!"

Her recent project campaign is now at it's filming stage, see video below and remember to 'LIKE and SUBSCRIBE.'


I hope you've enjoyed reading my blog, and look out for more blog posts from me very soon.

Thanks for reading, Ed (Edmahoo)


Comments

Popular Posts