TRENDING - Do Something Jake (Movie)

As an independent filmmaker myself it's not easy trying to get promotion, every so often I like to show a little love by sifting through social media and showing my support. There are so many exciting, talented and interesting people out there but there's always that one project that stands out and this one caught my eye.

DO SOMETHING JAKE...


Why did this catch my eye?
I recently connected with screen writer and film producer Caroline Spence on Twitter. I'm a big supporter of 'Women in Film' and at that time she was working on her own project at Raya Films called 'AGENT KELLY.' This caught my eye as I am too making an indiefilm which features a strong female cast, see a 30sec Teaser Trailer below. It features a stunning soundtrack by music composer Frank Rudert:
Don't forget to also check out their website RayaFilms.com (click on this link).
...DO SOMETHING JAKE: Take a look at this exclusive special behind the scenes look at their 'Crowd Funding' pitch. It says it all. I like it  because you get to see director James Smith and producer Caroline Spence and the rest of the cast a crew  talk about their involvement in the film.
They have nearly reached their target of £2000.00 and need your help to get there.
CLICK on link: INDIEGOGO

DO SOMETHING JAKE looks like it's going to be an exciting movie and I'm looking forward to viewing it when it is released.

Caroline Spence: Screen/Writer Film Producer

James Smith: Writer & Director
Twitter: @jsmithwriter

FOLLOW
ON TWITTER

Thanks for reading and don't forget to check out my other film reviews and profiles.
See links:




EDMAHOO 
Twitter: @Edmahoo

I LOOK FORWARD TO READING YOUR COMMENTS.

Comments

Popular Posts